Snack & Play Travel Tray
Snack & Play travel tray provides a sturdy surface for travel treats and toys, firm enough to eat on, play upon, read, etc. Tray buckles around the child, use with car seats, booster seats, strollers, on airplanes, in movie theaters, etc. Has 2" padded rim to keep toys and snacks on tray. Has two large mesh side pockets. Made of foam and nylon.$19.99
I got it for $10



2 Comments:
I'm enjoying reading your blog as you count down in DAYS now the time until you see your daughter's picture for the first time.
I haven't checked this blog for awhile and I'm glad you did. I like your idea about the "stations" for the jet-lag period. As a doula, I've found the same thing true of parents in labor. I get to their home and see that the diapers aren't even opened then remind them that when they return home in two days, the first thing they are going to need to do is change their baby's diaper.
Despite having meals brought in for the first week or two, I'm also going to freeze a bunch. Hearty soups are great comfort food and can be made into nutrious babyfood easily with a blender or babyfood grinder.
I love your baby cabana! I just saw it for the first time yesterday at the store. I have a much larger version and it's great, too, but I've often wished for a smaller one.
The XT Superyards are the best, too! I have over 20 panels of the old version and 3 whole sets of the new one like yours for my daycare.
I wish we lived nearer to each other. We have a ton in common, like the obvious fact that we are single and adopting, but also how we shop, store our finds, etc...
Oooh... I like this one!
Post a Comment
<< Home