Saturday, October 04, 2008

Bath Caddy

Okay, I thought this was cute but totally one of those things that you just don't need. Especially for $14.99 Anyway, one of my friends that just recently returned from China passed along some tips. One tip was to have some "stations" already in place for your return. Dealing with Jet lag and a new baby, it was great to have everything already. GG has her own bathroom upstairs but I have a baby tub that fits perfectly in my kitchen sink for an occasional fun bath time in the kitchen. I though this would be a great place for a bathing "station"...then at a Children's Resale this morning I found this same Fisher Price Bath Caddy that I refused to purchase earlier for $1. So, of course, you know I bought it. Now I just need to figure out what I need to put in all those pouches. (aside from the obvious)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home