All Clear Swing Gate
I was at a Children's Resale this morning and ooooh, did I find lots of goodies. This post is about the 2 baby gates I found. These are the EXACT same ones I've been looking for. They were boxed up in the original package and looked like new. I know that this doesn't really mean anything and I didn't want to get home and have the clear area all scratched up and the hardware not in it. So, they were kind enough to open up the boxes and let me pull everything out and double check. They were perfect and priced at $5 each! It must have been my morning! I'm thinking I should just open up my own resale shop with the way I find these bargains!!! Seriously! LOL!
1 Comments:
I have this gate to keep furbabies away from the stairs. And I loved it. I like that swings open like a door. I currently have it stored to use when Meili is home. That was a great find and great price.
Post a Comment
<< Home