Sunday, May 20, 2007

Closet

The good thing about this blog is that not many people read it! Those that do follow it are into the whole "yard sale" thing. Anyway, I figured I needed more of a plan. Since I began this wait, my rule was yardsales on Saturday Mornings and I could not spend more than $20. If I spent the whole $20, that meant no shopping elsewhere and no movie that weekend. It was satisfying my need to nest and shop at a fraction of the cost. Especially when I'm currently on the "EXTREME BUDGETING" plan that I've created for myself. Anyway, I'm loving all of my finds and almost shopped out. (right, lol) Now, I need to add to my plan. I am sorting clothes out by size in clear plastic totes with labels on them. (shown below) Stacking and Storing. I even broke down and did spreadsheets on what I have!
Insane? Absolutely!
Makin' the wait easier? Absolutely!
So, here are some of the totes that I have now. See, I know, there is a lot. But I usually can get really nice clothes for 50¢ or $1. I've gotta say, it's the "trill of the bargain" too. I got a couple of gymboree seperates for only 25¢ a piece. It was completely amazing. They were in perfect condition!! Anyway, I am limiting myself to only a couple of totes per size. I don't really worry if she doesn't wear them, I can sell them for the same price or actually get more at this local resale store. They buy clothes upfront...no consigning. Can't beat it.