Someone say SPRING!
Springtime is here and so are the yardsales! I just love it. It satisfies my shopping urges with out spending much money. I paid a little more for these today since I went to a resale event at a local school. Their prices are usually higher than a typical yardsale.
(above: shirt $3 and Ariel Velor Jacket $2)
(Above: Velor Sweatsuit $4, Purple Velor Jacket $2)
(above: Red Party Dress $2 and cool shirt $1.25)
(above: Animal print Pants $2 and Funky Jacket $1.50)
not shown is a Laura Ashley Crib Sheet for $1.50
not shown is a pack-n-play for $5



1 Comments:
I sure wish we lived near each other. I've been shopping for my daughter, too. I LOVE your fairyland set!!! And, of course, I love a bargain. I snagged my crib bedding on eBay last week for exactly 1/2 off retail price, including shipping, and it's beautiful.
Post a Comment
<< Home