Tis the Season
OMG!! I LOVE this coat. I was at a sale for Mothers of Preschools and I eyed this jacket. It still had the tags on it. They had it marked down to $10. As soon as I picked it up, three little girls (about 8yr. old) came over and asked me if I had a little girl. I said yes, (yes, I lied, it was just easier), anyway, they then squealed and were like... "She'll look fabulous in that coat"..."It's very hip"..."she'll just LOVE it"...."very cool, very cool" I just cracked up...they were all of 8. Needless to say, they were very happy that I bought this coat for my little girl ;) !!! I just love it. I know most of you probably won't! (But that's okay!)
I found another funky outfit. It was $3. It had Chinese tags on it. So cool. I loved it before I even saw the tags! The black skirt and sweater were cute, $4. The sweater is a bit plain for my taste but the skirt is awesome.
The two dresses below were $2 each and there are some little sparkles on the first one.
I got the blue shiny jacket for $2 and the red sailor dress for $2.25!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home