Yardsale 6/24/06
Okay, you guess it...I found more movies. The Disney movies were $1 and the others were only 25 ¢. Thanks Sheri for the ¢ symbol. I love it! I almost have all the movies. I just found out a friend has some that she wants to give to me, YEAH!!!
I picked up three little toys too. Two of them are little people. I love little people because of Sonya Lee. Anyway the first is a pink SUV with a mommy and baby ($1) plus room for another passenger. It makes noise too. Then I got Sonya Lee Farmer girl ($1). Then I found one of those scooters? Is that what they are called? Anyway, just as the other too toys were, it was in mint condition. It had a mermaid theme ($2) and has all different kinds of sounds and storage under the seat.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home