Yardsale 6/10/06
I found Pocahontas ($2) and Jasmine ($2) to go with the VHS tapes ($ 1each). I love the barbies they are just the cutest! I found this little pink dress in 18 months for 50 cents. (Does anyone know the symbol for cents...I can't find it!) Anyway, what you can't see about the dress is that underneath there is a little bit of netting to make the dress poof out. I think I am going to change the flower and get a really neat silk flower to pin on. I am not crazy about the one that is on there.

I got some more Disney Movies for my collection. It's getting quite large. It makes me so happy. Two of the biggest reasons I have for creating this video library is that I just love the Disney movies and I think they are great for kids and also, I am contemplating going to just BASIC CABLE. Just contemplating. It seems every month my rate goes up by $3. Oops, I forgot...happy stuff... Okay I got Tarzan($2), Anastasia (.25), Bambi ($1), Emperor's New Groove DVD (.75) Then I got all five of the Amazing Animals for a total of $1. Yipee!!
I love these books (.50 each) and I have a feeling that they might be coming in handy. I love all of those book that help "mommy" to convince their little ones to do something that they usually don't want to do!!! :)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home