Monday, June 19, 2006

Yard Sale 6/19/06

Ok, this chair isn't a yardsale find but I got it on sale for $9.99 at Hechts. I thought it would go perfectly under Giorgia's Enchanted Tree.

It was a very,very good weekend. I only did a couple of sales close to home and it was just beautiful here where I live. Anyway, as some of you know, I am obsessed with Disney Movies (and others) for Giorgia. My mission is to find all of them but only spend $1 or $2 dollars per Video and the clamshell containers must be "like new". I figure it'll be too hard to find on DVD. But if I can find them on DVD for $3 or $4 dollars, I will go DVD. So, with that being said, my first yardsale was a "moving" sale. Look what I found. She was asking $3 per DVD but I ended up getting them for $2 each cause I bought 9. The way I see it, I can get the entire Disney Collection for what some parents spend on 4 or 5 new DVD's.
__
DVD's are Sinbad, Mulan, Prince of Egypt, Hunchback of NotreDame II, PeterPan, Lilo & Stitch, The Little Mermaid II, Lion KingII: Simba's Pride, Thornberries. (only 8 shown) I also got these VHS for $1 each, El Dorado (not Disney) and Mulan. Can I tell you how excited I was to find these.
Found some cute little shirts. Drama Queen was 50cents and the shirt with dragonflies was 25cents.
______
The two dresses were each a dollar!
______
Bathing Suit - not a yardsale but a gift from a friend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Wow you did good! I actually stopped at a garage sale in my neibourhood this weekend too. I wanted the plastic kitchen they had but it had marker on it. I got a few movies for $1 each! We do have quite a few disney movies because my son has gotten them as gifts for years but I got 5 that we didn't have. I got Mulan, Peter Pan, Anastasia (en francais), Snow White and Elmopalooza (not Disney). I think I did OK, my son has already watched all but Elmo.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephe, I love, love that chair. How cute and what a deal. Smart Mama you are.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stephe,

I love all of the outfits you have purchased and such bargains.

Love,

MOM

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home