Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Quick FYI

This is just a quick note. Yes, I am gathering lots of stuff but NO, Giorgia is not going to be coming home to a house FULL of clothes and toys. All of the dolls that I have on Giorgia's main blog, except 2, have boxed up for future gifts. I honestly believe that my time and finances will be limited to ALL her NEEDs and some WANTS. So, while I am working two jobs, I am trying gather a few fun things for the future. This way, I hope to spend more quality time with her!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eliza2006 said...

I'm doing the same thing with all of my fabulous finds. Many of them are being tucked away for future gifts.

Tiffany

3:44 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Stephe, great idea to do a separate blog for all the fun stuff you pick up for Giorgia. You have some great stuff already, put it will be fun to see what else you can find.

I'm not a garage sale fan, but I'm always so impressed with what others can find.

Happy shopping!
Donna :)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home